Sunday, December 15, 2013

Why I've Been MIA and a SALE

So...long time no blog. I know it seems like I say that every time I get on here, but let me just start by saying I'm sorry, I'm so glad to be back, and that these past 5 months have been a huge whirlwind of unfortunate events. I don't really want to go into details about my personal life here, but my family has been on a roller coaster and hopefully the ride is finally coming to an end so we can get back to some of the normal things in life. I'm just so thankful to all of my followers who have continued to support my shops on Tpt and Etsy, and keep my family in their prayers. We truly appreciate every kind word, thought, and gesture.

NOW...on a happier note...
ALL ETSY ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR 
INSTANT DOWNLOAD!

Can I get an amen?! My team...yes I have finally hired a little Doodle Minion to help me get things going again and to take a little load off of my lap. Anyway, my team and I will also be adding the rest of my clipart sets to Tpt. Some of them never got put on there :( They will all be on there before the New Year rolls around. Then after the New Year I will be blowing your mind with brand new clipart sets. I can't tell you how excited I am. I haven't doodled anything in foooorrreveeeerrrrr. My list is a mile long with so many great suggestions from you guys. I can not WAIT to get started!!

Again, I apologize for being MIA for so long but I hope you all can understand, I will ALWAYS put my family first. Incase you forgot about me, or you've made a new friend that may not know about me, please spread the word. You can follow my blog right over --------> there haha and please visit my
and my 

Oh, and FYI, I will be throwing a sale in my Tpt shop the later part of this week so stay tuned for that! 

DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment