● ● ●PERSONAL USE ITEMS● ● ●
Items marked as personal use only may not be used, in any way, for items intended to be sold or distributed. You may not share the original digital files of personal use items with others, in any shape or form. Personal use items may be used for home, classroom or party purposes.
● ● ●COMMERCIAL USE ITEMS● ● ●
What a commercial license is NOT:
* A transfer of copyright to you: DOODLE DARLIN’ retains copyright for all images and graphics
* A right to repackage and re-sell or distribute in any way our images and graphics
* Transferable. You may not transfer or give this commercial license to others
* Rights to use our graphics and images for mass production. If you need to use commercial license to sell products incorporating our graphics/images over 500, please contact us.
* For Large Businesses: Our commercial license is for SMALL businesses only. For resale of 500 products or less.
What you CANNOT do:
* Modify and resell as CLIPART (none of our items may be sold as clip art ever, even if modified and incorporated into a design).
* Distribute any of our products as a "freebie" or "resource" to others – even if modified.
* Create DIGITAL PAPERS using our clip art for COMMERCIAL USE (or freebies).
* Claim artwork / graphics as your own – even if modified. You do not need to give DOODLE DARLIN’ credit, but do NOT claim graphics as your own.
* Sell “AS IS” – All DOODLE DARLIN’ graphics/images MUST be altered or modified to be used in a commercial project. You may not use DOODLE DARLIN’ graphics “as is” or unchanged (in other words, as the only item for sale). You may not use our images as the only item on a product (such as a T-shirt or pendant).
* Reproduce DOODLE DARLIN’ artwork in any way.
* Share or distribute original files in any way. Please ensure that DOODLE DARLIN’ graphics can’t be copied, extracted or shared in any way (you can do this by using a watermark when DOODLE DARLIN’ graphics are shown up close, as well as creating flattened products (no layered templates allowed).
* Use on a Print-On-Demand site such as Zazzle.com, CafePress.com, etc.
* Use in a pornographic or obscene manner.
What you CAN do:
Our commercial use license grants the buyer one (1) non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the purchased image file(s) as defined below. All rights, copyrights and intellectual property belong to DOODLE DARLIN’. You may use our graphics and images for:
* Teaching Resources (such as Teachers Pay Teachers) - but must be in flattened PDF form, and you may not use our graphics to create "freebies" that you distribute on your blog or elsewhere.
* Cupcake Toppers
* Cupcake Wrappers
* Party Banners / Decorations
* Greeting Cards
* Tags / Labels
* Die Cuts
* Business Cards (not as logo)
* Address Labels
* Embroidery Patterns
* Website / Blog Designs
* and more! Sky's the limit!!!
● ● ●EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LICENSE● ● ●
If you sell or are planning on selling over 500 units of a product, whether physical or digital, you must purchase an extended commercial license from us. Please contact us for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org) If there is something not listed here that you’d like to see listed, or if there is any doubt that a proposed use is permitted, feel free to contact me.