Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Clipart and Exciting News

Hi there!

So no, I haven't fallen off the edge of the Earth though it may seem like it. I'm here to share several pieces of exciting news with you all.

First, I have 2 new clipart sets that are posted both on Tpt and in my Easy shop! Since the blustery winter season is headed in my direction I thought what better clipart than ARCTIC ADVENTURES and....ICECREAM lol. Links to the COMBO sets are below the pictures, but as always you can find just the color set or just the black and white set in my shops as well. Happy Creating!!

                 

Arctic Adventures COMBO on Tpt and Etsy
Ice Cream COMBO on Tpt and Etsy

Second announcement is a BIGGIE!! My partner Anna and I have been stay at home moms for 2 and 4 years. Anna used to be a kindergarten teacher (you can find her old teaching blog at Kindergarten Chronicles), she decided to stay home with her babies while they are still young. Now that her first child is 2 she has decided to start a TOT SCHOOL teaching program for her little one!! How fun! Starting in January you will begin seeing posts from her right here on the very blog about their daily schedules/routines, and the fun stuff her little one is learning in Tot School with Mommy. Each week she will be helping her little one with EARLY learning skills of ELA, Math, Science, and developing fine and gross motor skills. Her first unit is P is for Penguins!

Lastly, I'M HAVING A SALE IN MY TPT STORE...EVERYTHING 10% OFF....THURSDAY DEC. 17 ending on SUNDAY DEC. 20!!

Keep an eye out for more clipart  (Blends and Rhymes Sets COMING OH SO SOON!!) from me and tot school ideas from Anna.

DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment