Thursday, November 1, 2012

TPT is Ready for Business...Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi again! I have officially opened my store on Teachers Pay Teachers! Woop Woop! haha I am so excited! How. On. EARTH. Had I not heard of this before?? Anyway I only have like 5 Combo sets posted because it takes FOREVER to get the preview images etc, but any new sets will be posted immediately, and I will slowly but surely get everything else on there. I'm definitely not getting rid of my dear little Etsy shop, so check back there if you can't find something on Tpt.

Here is the link to my shop, Doodle Darlin'

Check out my new Thanksgiving set. Super cute and available on Etsy and Tpt! Combo pack is just $6.00!



DeeDee

1 comment:

  1. Yay!
    Glad you opened up shop over at TpT!
    That Thanksgiving set looks AmAzInG!
    Sandra
    Sweet Times in First
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete