Sunday, August 12, 2012

All About Me, Frilly Frames, and Kissing Hand

Okay y'all, I must say that these have been my favorite sets thus far. My little boy has been "building" silly faces all night with this "All About Me" set. Needless to say, I've gotten so much work done while he's been playing haha. I also have grown to love the Kissing Hand because as I was reading the story to get a better idea of what to draw, my little boy climbed up in my lap and wanted me to read to him. Now we read it EVERY night before bed. 



I've also started dabbling and doodling in the frames and border area of the clipart world. This is my first set of frames that I have finished...more coming tonight. There is a basic color set and a pastel set. I have also created them WITH and WITHOUT a white center. 






DeeDee

No comments:

Post a Comment