Saturday, July 28, 2012

Beginning Sounds Bonanza

Ok y'all I have been working on this set FOREVER, but I know you're going to love it! I have made a Beginning Sounds Clipart Pack FULLLLL of images...I'm talking 3 to 5 images for EACH letter of the alphabet...except for letter X...all I have for that is x-ray. (If you have more suggestions let me know!!)



Anyway I have JUST posted them in my shop. There is the colored MEGA pack, blackline MEGA pack and of course the MEGACOMBO pack. CHECK. IT. OUT!

Good News!!
1. BUY 2 GET 1 FREE happening right now in my shop
2. My giveaway with Kindergarten Khronicles ends SUNDAY night



DeeDee

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff DeeDee! Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. I just started building my clip art library and will for sure be shopping your Esty shop!
    ❤Tanya
    Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DeeDee!! Thanks for visiting my blog! I *love* this beginning sound set - but I don't see it on your etsy store. Let me know where it is! I want to buy it! :)))
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about "xylophone" for x? (We use that picture a lot in Canada because the kids know that long word begins with x). Thanks!

    ΡΌ Alessia
    Mrs. Albanese’s Kindergarten Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Post Post. This Post is very Informative.Keep it up in Future. Very Impressive post & really Liked your blog.Best of Luck & Cheers.
    Thanks Micheal
    http://long-island-divorce-lawyers.com

    ReplyDelete